Which Information Technology Fund Etf Should I invest in? (3 Very Good Information Technology Funds)

1. Money and Life TV

September 9, 2018 at 2:11 pm

*Whats up everyone. I totally published this by mistake today so I decided I will leave published. This video wasintended to be published next week on 9/16/18 . Doh! Next new video on this channel will most likely be published on 9/23/18 sorry about the mix up. Hope you guys enjoy this video and the Roth IRA investing video I published today as well. Thanks for all the support everyone. *

2. Money and Life TV

September 9, 2018 at 2:11 pm

Video Outline and Time Stamps so you can quickly jump to any topic:

• First Down Jones Internet Trust Fund Index (FDN) – 0:48
    • Fidelity MSCI Information Technology Index (FTEC) – 4:30
    • Vanguard Information Technology Index Fund (VGT) – 7:05
    • Top 50 stock comparison – 10:30
    • All three technology funds compared 10:52

3. Money and Life TV

September 9, 2018 at 2:13 pm

**Which Technology ETF would you most likely consider for yourself? If not one of these funds listed above which other tech funds are you looking at investing in?** Remember past performance does not guarantee future performance.

4. RealLife Money - Weekly Financial Videos

September 9, 2018 at 6:27 pm

Badass dude! Nice returns, I like it! Like you said with us being in a bull market currently, if the market turns around these are going to be the ones who get hit the worst! Watch out 😮

5. Young Tang

September 9, 2018 at 11:14 pm

Buy VXX now & wait for the next big correction to get in QCOM.

6. BULL BOOM - BEAR BUST

September 12, 2018 at 3:20 pm

Good stuff Mike. I love ETF's. I wish I would have jumped in on these tech ones many years ago also!

7. Big Uub Torres

September 13, 2018 at 6:02 pm

If they do meet up which we all already know "bilderberg" they leave traces on charts like at the beginning of 2018. My thought's are when they dump do not buy in with 100% of all your cash i'll leave it at that thought.

8. Money and Life TV

September 14, 2018 at 2:45 pm

Next new video will be published on 9/23/18.

9. Dilayla Lima

September 14, 2018 at 7:41 pm

Just started following you and already can't wait for your next video! Thanks for what you do 😃

10. sean A

September 16, 2018 at 3:25 pm

You do know that facebook, amazon and some others are moving out of the information technology sector into the communication sector??

11. integra

November 1, 2018 at 6:24 pm

FDN would be a great buy when stocks crash !

12. lu francisco

November 27, 2018 at 10:59 pm

Does it make sense to buy into one Of these IT ETF’s as oppose to just buying SPY shares ? I want to diversify but I also want investing to be simple.

13. Michael Do

May 20, 2019 at 6:08 pm

Google and fb was removed from tech sector etf per sec

14. Kirk The Guitar Virtuoso For God 1

August 15, 2019 at 5:35 pm

Finally some clear and easy to understand advice on investing and great suggestions on what to invest in for good dividend returns. I’m so glad I found your videos, sir. Thank you 🙏

15. Lew Paul

September 18, 2019 at 5:31 pm

Good stuff. Im slowly buying these sector funds and waiting for a pull back before buying more. One question, if the dividend yield is 3% and they pay every quarter; does this mean i get 3% four times a year? Or is the 3% total for the whole year?

16. M Morin

September 26, 2019 at 2:03 am

So FDN beat VGT ?

17. THE REAL REASON

October 6, 2019 at 9:33 pm

Dude bad ass video. You go in so much detail on each etf. What percentage of a portfolio would you suggest be in the technology sector?