UIA FAQ: What information do I need to file an unemployment insurance claim?

Hi I’m Vince from your unemployment
insurance customer service team. I’m here to answer one of our most frequently
asked questions: What information do I need to file unemployment insurance
claim? You will need several pieces of information on hand before you file an
unemployment insurance claim. The first thing you will need is your social
security number; second, your driver’s license number or state identification
number; and last, the names and addresses of employers you have worked for in the
past 18 months along with your quarterly gross earnings and the last date of
employment with each employer. If you are not a citizen or national of the United
States, you will need your alien registration number and expiration date
of your work authorization. Answers to similar questions can be found in your
handbook for unemployed workers. This handbook can also be found on our

Leave a Reply