‘The End of the F**king World’ Test Their TV Knowledge [KNOW YOUR ROLE]
I didn’t know where we were going,
or when I was going to kill her, but I punched my dad in the face
and stole his car and that felt like a good place to start. I’m back, I mean I’m back. Bitches, no… Round 1: Name these iconic TV anti-heroes. You ask a lot of questions, Morty.
Not very charismatic. Rick from ‘Rick and Morty’. I don’t know, but I feel like I recognize her. That’s that show ‘Weeds’, isn’t she from… I would only know that because, I mean, Regina Spektor does the theme tune to ‘Weeds’. And she does it for ‘Orange is the New Black’ song –
‘The animal’… I’ve not seen it, actually. I feel like this is that’s that show ’24’. Yeah, me, too.
– But I don’t know his character. I do. – If I gave you the first… Yeah, what’s his… – Jack. Bauer. Thank goodness.
– Yeah. No, I’m not scared, are you scared? Luther. – Luther. She’s just arrived from New York after one too many nights on the
wrong side of the bridge. It’s Jodie Comer, ‘Killing Eve’, Villanelle. Yeah.
– Yay. Oxana. That would be a twist. Is he from ‘Dexter’? He’s got a great knife. It’s Dexter! Yo! It’s my boy, it’s Charlie Hunnam. It’s Jax, but I dunno his last name.
From ‘Sons of Anarchy’. I don’t know what this is, but I love Glenn Close.
– Is this from ‘Damages’? What’s her character’s name? I used to love that. I still do love it… I don’t know, I don’t remember her
character’s name. Patty Hewes.
– Patty Hewes, ah, she was so evil! Round 2: Identify the character based on the quote. What you call love was invented by guys like me
to sell nylons. I don’t know, I feel like it’s from, like, a rom-com. Yeah.
– Is it from a Woody Allen film? What you call love was invented by guys like me to sell nylons. You clearly don’t know who you’re talking to,
so let me clue you in. I’m not in danger… I am the danger – is that ‘Breaking Bad’? I just want to stand on top of the Wall
and piss off the edge of the world. I don’t know. – It’s a ‘Game of Thrones’ reference. Never seen it. Me neither. – You guys have never seen ‘Game of Thrones’? No. I just want to stand on top of the Wall
and piss off the edge of the world. There’s an old Italian saying,
“You fuck up once, you lose two teeth.” Is it from ‘Sopranos’? Well, like, is it James Gandolfini? Tony Soprano. Yo! I love Tony Soprano, he’s my spirit animal. Sick! I didn’t know where we were going I said this. I didn’t know where we were going,
or when I was going to kill her, but I punched my dad in the face,
stole his car – do it! I didn’t know where we were going, or when I was going to kill her, but I punched my dad in the face
and stole his car and that felt like a good place to start. James. What is his last name? – There’s no last name, is there? No and the characters don’t have any last names and they don’t
– I have one. I do, we say it in the second series. Oh, when you get married? Yeah. What is it? I thought that was one of the rules.
– I couldn’t tell you if you put a gun to my head. And also, I thought, one of the other rules was that
we never paid for anything in coins. We only use cash. And then we just slam the note down and walk out,
well you do most of that. £30 for a late checkout. Fine. That’s a lot of cash. We robbed a bank. Keep the change.