Study Tips – How to Improve Your Memory | Swinburne Online

Hello and welcome to Swinburne Online
study tips. Here are five effective ways to help
your memory for exams. Your study area – what does it look like? Is it cluttered or is it tidy? Remember that a tidy space will mean a tidy mind and that will help
you with your memory and your study. Try little practices things like
putting your mobile phone in a different room, for instance, see if that will help you
calm down and focus just on your study and help remove all the distractions. Get creative with your content don’t just write the same usual notes that you always do, try to put it into a different form, draw graphs, use tables,
draw pictures and this will help your memory as well. Don’t just learn teach – so one of the best ways of learning content and remembering it is to teach others about it so talk to your partner, talk to your
friends, or your children, even your dog explain the ideas that you’re learning
about at university. They’ll most likely ask you questions back about the content (although the dog might not) but that will make you elaborate more on the ideas
that you’re talking about and that will help you realise maybe some areas that you need to keep working on or it will also help you understand the areas that
you’re starting to really understand and memorise and learn well. Exercise is wonderful for your memory and it also helps to reduce things like stress and anxiety All you need to do is 120
minutes of moderate-intensity exercise a week and you’ll find that your memory
improves and things like stress and anxiety will decrease. Rest and sleep is
so important for your memory, your brain needs to be able to get some
rest and consolidate everything it’s learning throughout the day. All-nighters and not recommended make
sure you’re well rested for the next day. Thanks for watching and make sure you
check out our other study tip videos.

1. Global News

March 15, 2017 at 4:26 am

I read a lot of superb reviews on the net
    about how Rotogenflux Methods (look on google search engine) will help
    you improve your IQ in a short period of time. Has any one tested out
    this popular intelligence boost program?

2. Interesting videos

April 25, 2017 at 12:23 pm

its really useful

3. Asif Abdulla

May 30, 2017 at 2:17 pm

Does Rotogenflux Methods really help to increase your IQ score over 15 points? We have learn numerous good things about this intelligence boost program.

4. Diteo Ahmed

December 6, 2017 at 4:29 am

Is Rotogenflux Methods useful to improve your intelligence? We've read many good things about this intelligence boost program.

5. RAZZAK KHAN

February 13, 2018 at 10:03 am

Its still amaze me just how lots of people have no clue about Rotogenflux Methods despite the fact that many people improve their intelligence with it. Thanks to my personal buddy who told me about this. I have improve my intelligence.

6. Alico Races

February 26, 2018 at 4:48 pm

What do you think of increase your IQ of 23 points using Rotogenflux Methods? I notice many people keep on speaking about Rotogenflux Methods.

7. Deepak Shrestha

June 12, 2018 at 2:44 pm

What do you think of increase your IQ of 20 points with Rotogenflux Methods? I see a lot of people keep on speaking about Rotogenflux Methods.

8. MZ Channel

July 6, 2018 at 2:45 am

Hello there, have you considered Rotogenflux Methods yet? Simply just do a search engine search. On there you'll discover an awesome tips about how you can increase your IQ score over 17 points. Why don't you give it a chance? perhaps it's going to work for you too.

9. Anindita Dey

August 11, 2018 at 3:17 am

Has anyone used the Rotogenflux Methods to improve your IQ in a short period of time? Just do a google search. On there you'll discover a great guidelines about how you can improve your IQ in a short period of time. Why don't you give it a shot? maybe it'll work for you too.

10. bcg bc

August 21, 2018 at 3:37 pm

As specialist, I believe Rotogenflux Methods can be good way to increase your IQ of 22 points. Why don't you give it a shot? maybe it will work for you too.

11. qwer Asd

February 9, 2019 at 10:59 am

What is the best product or brand to increase your IQ score over 17 points? I read loads of superb reviews on the internet about how Rotogenflux Methods can help you improve your IQ in a short period of time. Has anyone tried using this iq boost secrets?

12. Helga Johnson

February 9, 2019 at 12:37 pm

I read a lot of people keep on talking about Rotogenflux Methods. But Im uncertain if it is good. Have you ever tried using this intelligence boost program?

13. ama lama

March 14, 2019 at 8:28 am

Does Rotogenflux Methods (google it) help me improve my IQ in a short period of time? I notice a lot of people keep on speaking about this intelligence boost system.

14. eliza khan

June 7, 2019 at 3:31 am

What are some ways to increase your IQ score over 15 points? I read many good reviews on the internet about how exactly Rotogenflux Methods can assist you increase your IQ of 22 points. Has any one tried this intelligence boost program?

15. Anita chaudhary

June 27, 2019 at 3:14 am

Anyone tested out the Rotogenflux Methods (do a search on google)? I've heard several awesome things about this intelligence boost program.

16. Sarah James

July 3, 2019 at 8:23 am

It's still amaze me just how many people do not know about Rotogenflux Methods despite the fact that a lot of people improve their IQ in a short period of time using it. Thanks to my personal buddy who told me about it. I have my IQ score increased over 17 points.

17. Rebe

July 26, 2019 at 5:45 pm

What are some ways to increase your IQ of 23 points? I read many great opinions on the internet about how exactly Rotogenflux Methods can help you increase your IQ of 23 points. Has anybody tried using this iq boost secrets?

18. Chloe Dobbs

September 14, 2019 at 6:21 pm

What is Rotogenflux Methods? Does it work? I hear many people increase their IQ of 20 points with this iq boost secrets.

19. Mateusz Sid

September 20, 2019 at 12:03 am

Hello there, have you considered Rotogenflux Methods yet? Just simply do a google search. On there you'll discover an awesome tips about how exactly you can increase your IQ score over 15 points. Why don't you give it a chance? maybe it can work for you too.

20. Alejandra Clay

October 22, 2019 at 4:18 am

I read lots of good opinions on the internet about how exactly Rotogenflux Methods will help you improve your IQ in a short period of time. Has anybody tried this iq course?