Science Vs Commerce | Chapter 2 | Ashish Chanchlani
‘This video is a
work of fiction too.’ ‘Like the earlier
video use your… …imagination while
watching this video.’ ‘Please don’t take this
video too seriously.’ ‘In case if you are offended… …than you can return
to this disclaimer.’ ‘Thank you.’ So this is how decomposition
of liquid happens… …using electricity. Any doubts?
– Sir, when pass electricity… …using cathode and anode. Why does the atoms of sodium… …gets attracted
to carbon cathode. Why do they get attracted
carbon instead of chlorine? Sir, I don’t understand this.
Can you please explain me? Okay. Any doubts? Excuse me, sir! I have a doubt. Yes.
– Sir, I wanted to ask this. When I came first
day to this class… …Kareena was
sitting with Akash. Okay? Then the next
day she sat with Vivek. On the third day, Kareena… …was sitting with Kunal. Why isn’t Kareena
sitting with me? Do I look so bad? Do I eat humans?
What is the problem, sir? Why does it happen
during your class? I will shoot you.
– Sir! Sir, escape! Sir! Hey, shall we bunk
the practicals of Bio? What! You wish to bunk the
practicals of Bio, do you? Do you know how
much I love Biology? Don’t you know I always
wanted to become a doctor? I wanted it since my childhood
so that I can treat people. What all one has to
do to become a doctor! You want to bunk the
practicals of Bio, don’t you? What nonsense! Come on… …it’s extremely important.
Lets not miss it. We need to quietly follow
the teacher’s instructions. So we are going to do
my favorite practical. Ashish will perform
this practical. Thank you, sir. What do you want me to do, sir? Should I adjust the
specimen in the microscope? No.
– Then what? Today, we will… …dissect the cockroach. Well…
– Hold it like a pen. Sir, I can’t do this. Sir, she is looking into
my eyes and asking… …would you dissect me? It could be somebody’s… …relative.
It’s family would be waiting. And you expect me… …to dissect it?
No, I can’t do it. If you don’t,
I’ll make sure you fail. Okay, sir. I will do it right away. Mister. The form for switching from
biology to geography… …will be available
here, right? Yes, you will get it here.
– Thank you, mister. I am confused. Should I opt
for Commerce or Science? Go ahead and take Commerce. Ashish,
put your phone in silent mode. I don’t worry about my phone. This is the brand new
‘Asus Zenfone 5Z’. It automatically
adjusts its ringtone… …as per the background noise. It has an AI technology in it. Why should we care if
the phone rings or not? They are the teachers of commerce.
They’ll not object. They are just like a family. Oh, my family.
– Sir! Give me your phone. S-Sir, I’m sorry. Tomorrow, ask your parents
to take this phone from me. Sir, I’m sorry. Sir. The teachers of commerce… …are so lenient… They behave just
like our family. Anmol, please send me the
pictures of those notes. Yes, wait a minute. Your phone gives out such
an awful photo quality. You use such an inferior phone. Let me click the photo
using my Asus Zenfone 5Z. Check it out.
This phone is enabled… …with AI scene detection. It has automatically
switched to text mode now. It has 16 scene detection
types like these in total. You can’t click a superior
photograph using a cheap phone. Which chapter is it? This isn’t a chapter
but an answer. What! Don’t you know that?
It’s the principle of… …management.
An extremely lengthy answer. ‘The subject of
Commerce are so simple.’ ‘You don’t need to
mug up anything.’ Sir,
I’m done with my examination. I have filled the entire
paper with theory. Take it, sir. You have written a
good introduction. You will definitely
get one mark for it. Where is the rest of the answer? ‘The exams of Commerce… …are so simple.’ ‘You don’t need to
struggle for marks.’ Sir,
give me 200 supplements more. Man, I can’t equate LHS and RHS! I solved the right side
first and then the left side. Why is it not getting equated?
Sin and… …Cot of LHS and RHS
are still unsolved. When I solved Cot,
I find a new Sin function. What is all this?
– Listen, friend. Maths in our country… …is such. if you solve
it in just two steps… …nobody will care about it.
If you… …solve the same
sum in eight steps… …and if you apply all
the theorems in it… …the sum will be solved and
you will get the marks too. Now you write over here. I will apply some
random theorem… …let the teacher
do whatever he wants. Write that you are multiplying
both the sides by zero. LHS into zero is equal to zero. RHS into zero is equal to zero. Zero equal zero.
Hence it is proved… …that LHS is equal to RHS. You’ll be happy,
so would be the teacher… …God will be happy too.
Go and break the coconut! That’s amazing!
I missed it completely. This balance sheet
isn’t getting tallied. I have written all the
entries and also adjusted them. I still can’t tally
the balance sheet. Listen to me.
I will give you a simple solution. I know. You want me to write… …the total of debit
at the credit side. I used to do that
in my childhood. Write here. My accountant handles all this. Call him as he is the one
who looks after all that. How much is the difference?
– 100. Oh, is that so? Take this 100 rupee
note and stick over it. Apply gum or even spit will do. Submit the paper. Teacher will accept
the currency note. He will tally it by himself. You will get your
marks directly at home. Teacher is happy,
so are you and God… …is happy too.
Go and break a coconut. That’s great, man!
I missed on it completely. Did you bring your assignment? No, man. I forgot everything
because of biology. What about you?
– I forgot it too. How about everybody else?
Did anyone do the assignment? Fine. Let’s meet sir
and tell him this. Nobody has done the
assignment today. We’ll ask him to postpone the
date of assignment. How is it? Okay. That’s a great idea.
– Okay. – Awesome. That’s the best idea.
– So. Submit your assignments. Sir, nobody has done… …their assignment today. So we all request you to… …postpone the submission
date of the assignment. Yes, sir. Please postpone
the date of assignment. Sir, you don’t need to do that. My assignment is ready! ‘No, man. I forgot it too.’ ‘No, man. I forgot it too.’ There was a traitor amongst us. Thrash him!
– ‘Hey!’ It’s the last day of
assignment submission today. How many of you have
done the assignment? I have done it. Just three assignments
out of the batch 20. Don’t worry. Each one of your’s
assignment will be submitted today. How is that possible? I have a fantastic idea. Hey, what are you doing? Sir, I forgot attach
the page of my name. Name is pretty essential.
– Yes, you are already aware… …how students are nowadays.
They submit each other’s project. That’s right.
They add their name over the top. I’ll see you, sir.
– Okay. You rogue! Wait! Stop right there! Let’s begin… …with the attendance. Ram.
– Present sir. Hari.
– Present sir. Shankar.
– Present sir. Ashish.
– Present sir. Gangodhar.
– Sir, he is absent. Why so? – Sir,
he faces a lot of limits at home. Because his parents
are removing… …the derivatives from him. But we are his
friends after all. We will integrate everything. Friendship is strong. Hence proved. Rohit.
– Sir, he is absent too. Why so? Sir, he studies for
17 hours in total. He is on a saline drip. He took science
despite being poor. Hello, my child. You get into Commerce. Sorry, sir. Vasu. Sir, he expired last week. What?
– He died under the weight… …of RD Sharma’s books. Our life has turned
into a parabola. Sometime up and sometimes down. If I’m making a building… …will I write derivatives on it?
– No. I can’t take attendance. I can’t. Let’s study. Chapter number two. So you are here. Useless. Nice that I have
a decent salary. Otherwise I would have
shot each one of you. I’m taking the attendance. Tanmay.
– Present sir. Ankit.
– Present! Abhishek.
– Present sir. Ashish.
– Present sir! He is here too. He will rag me again. Bhuvan.
– Present sir. Amit.
– Present sir. Prajakta.
– Present sir. Who said that? Harsh.
– He will not come hereafter. Why so?
– It’s his wish! Why do you care? Do your job.
Take the attendance. You and your pony tail! Just wander with your pony tail. Nikunj.
– Sir, a car dashed on him. Tushar.
– He was the driver. Rishabh. Dog ate him.
– What! Dog ate his homework.
You just mind your job. I will chop his pony tail
and stuff it into his mouth. Darshan. – Sir,
his neighbor’s wife is pregnant. So?
– Sir, that lady’s husband… …has not been home
since two years. What he has got to do with it?
– Who hired you as teacher? Dinesh.
– Sir, he is drenched in the rain. So? – He is drying
himself up at home. Simran.
– She will not. I mean she is absent. The lady with a beard. Rohit. Rohit. Rohit. Sir, he is absent. That’s amazing! He has not come since a month. I’m used to it now. Garry. – Sir, he has left to
Lonavala with his beloved. Why are you laughing?
– He has gone with your beloved. Hello, guys!
Please do not forget to like… …comment,
share and subscribe the channel. Guys also please do not
forget to check out… …the new ‘Asus Zenfone 5Z’. It has amazing AI charging… …which helps it’s battery
lifespan increases by two times. Also it can intelligently
fast charge… …at the same time. So go check it out now! Hello! Yeah. Did you see my video?