Science and Religion || Mayim Bialik

As many of you know, I’m a scientist I’m also a person who is part of an organized system of religion In particular, I’m jewish and I believe in the tenets of Judaism and I actually get a lot out of religious observance You might be wondering, “How can you be a scientist and also be a religious person?” Scientists are only supposed to believe in observable, quantifiable things that you can physically have proof of Isn’t being religious fundamentally in opposition to everything that being a scientist is about? These are good questions. I’m a thoughtful person, I’m a skeptical person, and I am not a person who believes blindly in anything So, how is it that I believe in G-d and what does that belief look like? Well, maybe it’s easier to start with what I don’t believe G-d is. I don’t believe G-d is an old man with a beard in the sky who grants you magic fairy wishes if you recite the right words or feel guilty enough I don’t believe that G-d can grant you a parking space if you pray hard enough And I don’t believe that G-d has set up some code of behavior and if I don’t live by it, I won’t be granted my place in Heaven among the Angels. So if the G-d I believe in isn’t all of those things Who is G-d? Well, the G-d I believe in is the force in the universe that drives all of the phenomena that we experience as human beings G-d is gravity, and G-d is centrifugal force and G-d is the answer to why everything is the way it is. in the natural world You might be thinking, “Well, that’s not G-d! That’s just science!” I guess you’re right, but in my cultural and religious tradition that goes back thousands of years, we have a tremendous sense of gratitude and humility for our place in the natural and scientific world Understanding equations that describe gravity and pressure and force and torque is science But having a spiritual connection with that information so much so that it brings you to your knees because it is so unbelieveable is what it means to have a relationship with G-d. I also ascribe our ability to think, to reason, to love, to build, to create as divine Because it’s amazing that we exist. Do you ever get that feeling like “Oh my gosh I can’t believe we exist!” I get that feeling all the time A closeness with a notion of G-d gives me the opportunity to experience myself as a spiritual being and not just a physical or a mental one but having a relationship with G-d gives me a chance to understand my inner world. In a way that can’t be measured by inches or SAT scores, or HDL/HDL ratios or by diplomas hung on the wall commemorating learned information It can be measured by the way it feels when you read a poem or a Psalm and you feel like someone out there understands you and there is a purpose to continuing your existence. It can be measured by the way you feel when your stomach flip flops over and drops to the ground when you stare into the eyes of someone that you want to spend the rest of your life with it can be measured by the enormity of emotions you feel when you look at the Milky Way, or when your baby smiles at you for the first time. It can be measured by the depths of dispair that you feel when someone breaks your heart and it can also be measured by the hope you feel when you know that you will love again So what do I get from religion? Well, my religious practice gives me discipline. It’s normal and healthy for humans to have boundaries and I guess to what extent you want them is up to you. For me, my religious tradition helps me to think hard about decisons I make. I only eat certain foods, I make it a priority not to gossip to learn to be more compassionate to find ways to repair the world to meditate, to seek justice and pursue it All of these things are guided by the structure of my religious faith and I’m inspired by the notion of a responsibility to a universe that is governed by something bigger than me. It’s ok for smart people to believe in religion. and we aren’t always happy with how religion looks, or how religious people act But there’s a force in the universe that underlies all of this beautiful chaos. and understanding the relationship between Science and G-d, I think, makes me a better scientist and a more complete person Subscribe to my channel. See ya next time!

1. laZOETje

March 17, 2019 at 8:37 pm

Isaiah 55:7-11; Job 38:3,4; Hosea 6:6.

2. NaturalNono

March 19, 2019 at 10:17 pm

Love your understanding of God so liberating for an academic of any faith.

3. luke rockhold , i chocked out bisping

March 21, 2019 at 9:28 am

so he didnt actually give u palestine ? good…..good….good….

4. maranatha ministries

March 23, 2019 at 1:01 am

I still see her as Blossom Russo.. I miss the flowery hats … This deeper Mayim is way to heavy. Attractive and smart but way to heavy…

5. weejams

March 30, 2019 at 7:41 pm

Wow. You are way deeper than the roles you have played. Yeah I watched you when you were Blossom. TV Land or any other retro network that plays older sitcoms don't run that show.

I had to subscribe.

Now I am a fan Mayim Bialik and wish you the best. But you are not much different than everyone else. You just work in front of a camera. With this one video you probably won't work again especially in Hollywierd or maybe even a sitcom or whatever else. But everyone thinks Sheldon Cooper and Amy Farrah Fowler is real life people too.

6. Book Squid: Adventures in Home Therapy

March 31, 2019 at 10:08 pm

Thoughtful perspective. Enjoyed it. It's kind of a Spinoza type outlook. I don't think of anything of the laws of nature or energy as being G-d, but more like the tools for us to experience some meaningful interaction with Someone far greater than we could imagine.

7. B. B Sharma

April 3, 2019 at 9:44 am

If you wanna be sceintific and a relegious men then only hindu relegion allow this.

8. K-Scorp-91

April 14, 2019 at 6:48 pm

Bullshit

9. K-Scorp-91

April 14, 2019 at 6:52 pm

There's only one way to the holy almighty God and that's true Jesus Christ

10. Netta Tal

April 14, 2019 at 8:42 pm

Do you believe god has a personality or do you just call your connection with science “god” ?

As a religious jew, do you ignore the description of god in the bible?

I agree that the bible and judaism bring great values to this world, and the tradition with it’s history context is beautiful (I am a jew myself) but god himself is described in the bible as quite a cruel character.

He asks Abraham to murder his only child just to test him (even just as a request its obnoxious), he basically plays with Satan the “who has a bigger dick” game to nurture his own ego and tortures Job just to prove to Satan his believer will do anything he asks with no critical thinking whatsoever.
    And I mean isn’t he supposed to be there for his chosen people? Cuz Hello! Holocaust! Where was he?
    I’d have no desire of that god.

Are you saying you are ignoring all of that? Cuz this is the character of god in the holy scriptures of your religion.

11. David Bruce

April 16, 2019 at 7:25 pm

Go you.

12. Anthony Bogardus

April 16, 2019 at 11:17 pm

She is a nice person, and that's all very pleasant-sounding and positive, but not one thing she said requires ANYTHING other than science and being a decent human being. Don't need 'God' or 'a god' or religion for ANY of it.

13. Shari H

April 17, 2019 at 2:50 pm

Wow, well said and always learn something from your channel! Other than you being a great actress, I have gained even more respect for you after watching this video. Thank you for being you and inspiring others without trying too hard.

14. Advanced Server

April 19, 2019 at 7:24 pm

Why God appears G-d on subtitles?

15. Gerard Depardoo

April 19, 2019 at 8:17 pm

What a massive narcissist

16. Get a 2nd Job

April 19, 2019 at 8:17 pm

God she is unattractive.

17. Pedro Ohoe

April 21, 2019 at 2:52 am

From 2:44 foward my heart melted away. Thank you for posting this video Mayim. I have watched it sporadically, it reminds me why I chose to be an artist.
    Also, do not mind the haters. If they're not constructive, they're not worth the time to read their comments.

Lots of love for you and your family. <3

18. Shadow Phoenix

April 25, 2019 at 3:54 am

Are you sure you're not a Buddhist?

19. illyas sixty four

April 25, 2019 at 7:49 pm

god is gravity? god is the answer? spirit connection with gravity? Amy Farrah Fowler) go back to school you have missed a lot

20. Om

April 25, 2019 at 8:23 pm

This is what mental gymnastics looks like.

21. Sol i

April 28, 2019 at 3:08 am

I’ve always loved female scientists because they know how to use balance of logistic and the deeper meanings

22. Sol i

April 28, 2019 at 3:10 am

In judaism there is Kabbalah which is the mystery esoteric schools like gnosticism and sufi in the other 2.

23. Cazem

April 28, 2019 at 5:48 pm

Late to the party but i feel that the foundation of Judaism contradicts what you believe God actually is.

24. Joshua Havens

May 5, 2019 at 4:27 pm

Hi Mayim, curious what you think about this guy? https://youtu.be/WCP9NREPg9E

25. Daithí Ó Scolaidhe

May 8, 2019 at 10:32 pm

Hey Mayim, great quality video!! Can I ask for some advice on Vlogging? I'm starting a PhD vlog channel and am wondering if you have any tips? Thanks a million!!

26. Gods Plan

May 9, 2019 at 12:59 am

God is the creator of the Universe and that's all he is…

27. Gods Plan

May 9, 2019 at 1:05 am

God is bigger than me

28. Gods Plan

May 9, 2019 at 1:07 am

No matter what religion
    we are we all have our own concept of God…

29. green stack

May 9, 2019 at 4:13 pm

You’re literally just describing science lol

30. Renato

May 12, 2019 at 3:34 pm

If some day we could prove the existence of god we would prove another interesting point: People who try to define this concept have no idea what they are talking about. Believig in god (and having to provide a definition for this concept so that the speedh isn't meaningless) is like believing you could guess the numbers of the lottery. Well guess what – you can guess the numbers of the lottery. And if you do you win the lottery and maybe there is a god. But to claim that you could now ahead of time that you will the lottery that week is like claiming that you have a personnal relation with this placeholder no one actually knows anything about.

31. carl king

May 15, 2019 at 4:39 am

Your religion teaches you how to take advantage on other religion ppl with money. So basically you are a whore for money and reisist. Jews own the world by blinding everyone with Hitler and all other apretshon reasons they come up. I'm not saying all Jews are bad but this fucking zainist pisses of shit killing the world. Real jews who don't believe in zinisam are wery good ppl. One list thing fuck Albert for making atomic bomb ( e=mc2) yea he helps ppl right? Fuck you

32. Paul mYTYch

May 15, 2019 at 5:40 am

33. Dylan Holland

May 18, 2019 at 5:52 pm

Came here from fun with flags

34. Luda G

May 18, 2019 at 9:48 pm

This is not related to your vids (which i enjoy) but…
    I LOVE YOUR PAINT COLOUR on the wall (the blue).

35. Estella Barrera

May 20, 2019 at 11:50 pm

Put your faith in Jesus Christ, life is short! You can't take your money, success, or property with you to the grave💀

36. Amanda Jayne

May 23, 2019 at 7:24 pm

Pfffttt, you contradict yourself so often I lost count. Makes me question your whole 'I'm a scientist' mantra. Did your parents buy your diploma? I suspect YES. Omg I fucking hate you. I was actually blocked from your Facebook page when I showed the images of Palestinian children who were victims of 'israeli' torture. You believe jews are free to kill Palestinans without mercy simply because they are jews, like you, and therefore above the basic laws of society.

37. Homestead Remembrance

May 25, 2019 at 1:59 am

Who is God?

"Behold, a virgin shall be with child, and shall bring forth a son, and
    they shall call his name Emmanuel, which being interpreted is, God with
    us." Matthew 1 verse 23

"In the beginning was the Word, and the Word was with God, and the Word
    was God." "And the Word was made flesh, and dwelt among us, (and we
    beheld his glory, the glory as of the only begotten of the Father,) full
    of grace and truth." John 1 verses 1 and 14

"Jesus saith unto him, I am the way, the truth, and the life: no man
    cometh unto the Father, but by me. If ye had known me, ye should have
    known my Father also: and from henceforth ye know him, and have seen
    him." John 14 verses 16-17

“And we know that the Son of God is come, and hath given us an
    understanding, that we may know him that is true, and we are in him that
    is true, even in his Son Jesus Christ. This is the true God, and
    eternal life.” 1 John 5 verse 20

"And yet if I judge, my judgment is true: for I am not alone, but I and
    the Father that sent me. It is also written in your law, that the
    testimony of two men is true. I am one that bear witness of myself, and
    the Father that sent me beareth witness of me. Then said they unto him,
    Where is thy Father? Jesus answered, Ye neither know me, nor my Father:
    if ye had known me, ye should have known my Father also." John 8 verse

"I and my Father are one." John 10 verse 30

Let nothing be done through strife or vainglory; but in lowliness of
    mind let each esteem other better than themselves. Look not every man on
    his own things, but every man also on the things of others. Let this
    mind be in you, which was also in Christ Jesus:
    Who, being in the form of God, thought it not robbery to be equal with
    God: But made himself of no reputation, and took upon him the form of a
    servant, and was made in the likeness of men: And being found in fashion
    as a man, he humbled himself, and became obedient unto death, even the
    death of the cross. Wherefore God also hath highly exalted him, and
    given him a name which is above every name: That at the name of Jesus
    every knee should bow, of things in heaven, and things in earth, and
    things under the earth; And that every tongue should confess that Jesus
    Christ is Lord, to the glory of God the Father." Philippians 2 verses 3 through 11

38. SPillay

May 26, 2019 at 3:47 pm

Old man with whitebeard😜😂😂… may the force b with u

39. Robert Baker

May 27, 2019 at 6:47 pm

Very good love ya

40. Hugo Reyes

May 28, 2019 at 1:49 am

Como puede existir tanta perfección en una sola mujer esa mujer eres tú MAYIM.

41. Evelyn Joy

May 28, 2019 at 9:54 am

I can relate. Thank you for your video! 🙂

42. dare2dareFE5

May 29, 2019 at 4:33 pm

I admire you so very much Mayim <3 You're one of the most amazing people that exist.

43. J Nicholas-Windsor

June 2, 2019 at 7:25 pm

God bless you 🙌 as a Christian we might not agree on alot of things in regards to our Faith's but I agree with your explanation. Pro Israel 🇮🇱🇮🇱

44. ian harvey

June 3, 2019 at 7:24 am

Prove it!

45. Mohamed Abdel-kareem

June 6, 2019 at 11:06 pm

Wish you keep in touch with Islam 😊

46. Austin George

June 7, 2019 at 10:13 pm

So basically whatever you like in your life is your God

47. A. Caeiro

June 9, 2019 at 5:52 pm

I am totally with you, although , I prefer not to follow any religion what so ever. There is something out there, you can call it God, universe , energy, whatever
    P.s. Every video from you I watch , I admire you more 💜

48. Zinedine Zidane

June 14, 2019 at 6:07 am

what you believe is the same thing atheists believe, do not mix up spirituality with religion, they are completely separate, you are not religious, if u do really think so that is apologetic

49. rene mendoza

June 17, 2019 at 3:57 pm

Wow…..it's truly sad her EDUCATION couldn't instill to this washed up pampered Hollywood J.A.P
    that nobody gives 2shits about what Hollywood's puppets do or think AT ALL….I CAME across this BORE of a YOUTUBE channel cuz JIMMY DORE ripped her a new asshole for being another celebrity who thinks her Sick hollywood insight is the what where all waiting to hear….wake up,cuz if you're THE example of WHAT a EDUCATION does for America….THEN WERE ALL FUCKD
    resistance is futile
    👿

50. Lee Cook

June 21, 2019 at 7:28 pm

🌈💜✌️🌍

51. D. Stanley Corcoran III

June 22, 2019 at 11:35 am

https://www.vedabase.com/en/bg Bhagavd-Gita the Song of God

52. John Griner

June 23, 2019 at 11:15 pm

I am proud of you for being honest and fearless. Most scientists are so proud, they refuse to humble themselves to a power greater than themselves. The Universe was created by and is part of God.

53. Serene Harvey

July 11, 2019 at 11:39 pm

Brilliant human being! Your intelligence shows the mastering of balance between faith and science.

54. Jedi2,000,000,000

July 12, 2019 at 5:35 pm

Very good but I do believe in a rightful code or path for humanity. I also believe in truth. We aspire to it just like things you described.

55. Luiz Gama

July 13, 2019 at 1:32 pm

I agree, i'm from brazil and I love you

56. Mirinal Ray

July 14, 2019 at 7:52 pm

you are truly a 'modern yet traditional' woman representing what ought to be a proper state of mind and act. You keep inspiring young thinkers in science and philosophy and hope you continue to do so. PS: you embody the innocence and jolliness of Amy so perfect even now.

57. storyofwill

July 16, 2019 at 6:14 am

You need to read ‘Sapiens’ by Yuval Noah Harari. Makes a lot of sense. All these ideas and thoughts are just a result of creative human thinking.

58. Gemma Carthy

July 18, 2019 at 7:13 pm

This is exactly it! I always thought I was a scientist so I couldn't be religious, but I've struggled with that recently. To me my spiritual beliefs are about gratitude and wonderment. Like yes we know how babies are made and how a woman gives birth but I'm still like 'omg I grew actual human beings, I made them. How amazing!'
    it's seeing the magic in things, and feeling connected to something bigger than we can explain

59. michael s

July 19, 2019 at 6:12 pm

Judaism? Sounds like Pantheism. What would Moses say?

60. Nick C-R

July 20, 2019 at 12:06 pm

Respect my n*gga respect!!!😎

61. Dude Slick

July 21, 2019 at 4:08 pm

That is why you are not Jewish. You are a Deist by your description.

62. Richard Gorsuch

July 22, 2019 at 5:21 pm

Every person on the planet has the same needs. And religions have exploited those human needs. To gain power and control over people.

63. KroyCincy911

July 24, 2019 at 7:48 am

so in reality your belief in religion is simply a belief in guidelines and ways that humans should proceed with the life they were given. It's interesting that you would consider that religion coming from a scientist. I was raised with no religion or type of religion culture in my lifeand I inherently know I should not kill I should respect those around me and I should treat others the way I'd like to be treated I didn't need religion for that I didn't need someone to write that down for me. If you want to call that instinct religion so be it but I can't see the correlation between the two.

64. Lethia Page

July 27, 2019 at 8:59 am

How did I miss this? I love everything you said! To me appreciating the natural world brings me closer to God. I'm a Christian and a BBC documentary hosted by David Attenborough feels a lot like church! Beauty, truth, life, death, right, wrong, and love are all there if you are just willing to see it.

65. Katelyn Whitaker

July 28, 2019 at 1:48 am

I’m a devout Christian and I also have a degree in biochemistry. I think religion and science so so well together

66. piratelvr35

July 31, 2019 at 12:40 am

"Mathematics is the language in which God has written the Universe." Is one of my favorite quotes (I have it hung in my classroom) and I feel it marries my science/math side with my religious side. It all is interconnected and it's beautiful.

67. Jason Lohr

August 1, 2019 at 5:30 pm

Read "Faith Versus Fact: Why Science and Religion are Incompatible" by Jerry Coyne.
    God is imaginary.

Religion is a a vestige of primitive man. Time to grow up. Time to move on.

68. Samantha Hinchliffe

August 6, 2019 at 11:25 am

I believe that God is in all of us,.. we are God, we are the creators of our own life’s 🙂

69. studlygrish

August 7, 2019 at 12:51 am

I believe God should be your best friend. You should talk to him just like he was standing there as a best friend. Should I buy this home? Is this car a lemon or not? Is this the right person to marry?What do you think God?

70. Hm Grraarrpffrzz

August 8, 2019 at 4:31 pm

I'm an Atheist. The existence of a deity makes no sense to me. I know of no evidence supporting that belief. I don't even know of rational arguments supporting it. Yet, I know lots of reasons that speak against the existence of a deity.

71. Grace D-vera

August 13, 2019 at 4:04 am

Hi mayim,do you believe that we can go to heaven after we die?

72. Bob James

August 14, 2019 at 4:51 am

All religion is evil.

73. Mental Gymnastics

August 20, 2019 at 10:47 am

Sounds like the god of spinoza.

74. don lumpkin

August 25, 2019 at 8:54 pm

Thank you for opening your heart up, to discuss the MOST IMPORTANT question that we as humans face: is there a God?
    I suppose the first issue is one of definition. Einstein and Spinoza would have concurred with much of what you believe. That GOD is the creator of the universe, who also established the laws which underpin its function.
    I am not alone in believing that SCIENCE continues to reveal the incredible COMPLEXITIES of this universe, which point in this direction.
    Indeed, it were the latest findings of molecular biology that convinced the late philosopher Antony Flew( one of the foremost atheists of the twentieth century) to change his beliefs, and to subscribe to DEISM; not any ORGANIZED religion, but the viewpoint of there being a creator GOD.

75. Natalie Elskamp

August 28, 2019 at 12:09 am

This is very interesting to me, the way you think of God. I’m an atheist going through an existential crisis after leaving Christianity, but your perspective is so amazing that I almost envy it 😊♥️

76. senani perera

September 4, 2019 at 3:35 pm

just read 3 pitaka in buddism and if u want to knopw the real science in universe read anguththara nikaaya book which includes buddha explain the cause and effect therory to group of gods in thusitha heaven.just give a try

77. blanketsandstars

September 11, 2019 at 9:50 am

Thank you so much for taking a moment to make that video!

78. FUGANDHI !

September 17, 2019 at 8:32 pm

👏🏻👏🏻👏🏻👏🏻👏🏻👏🏻👏🏻👏🏻

79. karz12

September 18, 2019 at 4:43 pm

You aren't truly religious. You are jewish because your parents were jewish just like your hair is black because your parents' hair was black.

80. The Locust Project

September 19, 2019 at 5:42 pm

Holy Shit!

Literally shit held in sanctity 🤣🤣🤣

81. Jack Yan

September 20, 2019 at 12:36 pm

Here is the bottom line.

Jesus is real…Amen

82. manish kongari

September 27, 2019 at 8:54 am

isnt meditation buddhist or hindu practice ?

83. manish kongari

September 27, 2019 at 8:57 am

religion is an psuedo sci fi but once we know what is quackery and placebo we need to act intelligent.

84. Fernando Nunes

September 30, 2019 at 12:45 pm

Uma boa forma de enganar as pessoas misturando falácias com partículas de verdade e principalmente quando se é famoso, sabendo de antemão que muitos vão seguir-te cegamente sem analisar profundamente o que se diz. Não confunda criador com a criação!!

85. Salah Shoman

October 4, 2019 at 8:51 pm

You are not making any sense

86. Moonlyte Muse

October 10, 2019 at 4:11 pm

This is so refreshing. There are many identifications that are misconstrued and the definitions are hijacked to represent a narrow list of differences. If we took a little bit of time to look back on why a certain way of life came about, how it was shared with its people, what can be learned from it, etc., we’d realize just how beautiful and magnificent it all is. It’s very humbling and empowering at the same time. None of us know it all. We’re all just learning, travelling through an infinite source of knowledge and experience, grasping onto whatever we can manage to, taking along what resonates and leaving behind what doesn’t. But it’s when arrogance and ignorance enters the picture and two travellers holding onto their respective treasures claim that they have it all. What they hold is the ultimate truth and the other is incorrect. They throw on labels that instead of helping them create enough order to build a boat to cross the sea as they should, end up becoming jail bars that confine them behind rigid manufactured boundaries. Both of them hold a piece of the truth, mixed in with whatever crap the last traveller left behind. But none of them hold the whole truth. We are of source. Have access to source. But we cannot confine all of source. And there is always more to learn and it is ever evolving. We can know that it exists and feel it but we can’t know it all. So maybe we try to take every opportunity to absorb. Observe what’s going on around you with as little judgement as possible. Try to understand its core. Take the diamonds that come your way and scrub away the dirt that you perceive. Don’t throw away the diamond entirely and hate on the fallen over pieces of treasure that’s glory has been lost in time. Pick up the artifact and try to understand it. Don’t hate on the artifact that someone else’s holding because it has a little dirt on its handle. It may help that person fetch water and keep them alive. Your learning is to experience. Cherish it like a treasure? Sure. But don’t throw it up on a pedestal to never be experienced again, only feed arrogance into its followers and hate on every other treasure that you never had the blessing to experience. I’m not talking about embracing acts against humanity. I’m talking about embracing humanity and loving on each other just the same regardless of which Hogwarts house they decided to join.

87. Melody Escobar

October 12, 2019 at 6:56 pm

Omg, can you be my friend? Hahaha

88. Kelly Ratcliffe

October 15, 2019 at 4:53 am

What is your perspective (both scientific and spiritual) regarding the law of attraction?

89. Hm Grraarrpffrzz

October 17, 2019 at 11:33 am

God can not be an answer, as it doesn't explain anything. It's more the opposite. God is intellectual surrender.

90. Chaudhry Rajinder Nijjhar Jatt

October 23, 2019 at 12:06 am

BIRTH OF JOHN: – https://youtu.be/RNXvv-WwdI4

And the Proofs of the Virgin Birth of Jesus: – www.gnosticgospel.co.uk/bojes.htm

We are the sons of Elohim. We should display His qualities for Salvation.

Natural bastards versus supernatural Bastards.

FULL ARTICLE AT:-

www.gnosticgospel.co.uk/VK.htm

NO COPYRIGHTS.

JESUS HAD NO ONCE-BORN DISCIPLES BUT THE TWICE-BORN LABOURERS.

His twice-born Solitary Labourers / Brethren / Friends called “Talmidim or Sikhs” and not the once-born natural disciples of the crook Rabbis who disciplined them by teaching them the moral laws, dead letters = Milk of Moses. These Rabbinic Disciples did what their Rabbis told them to do. Thus, Saul being the Disciple of Rabbi Gamaliel did obey him obediently as required of him and persecuted the Labourers of Jesus but in his own heart or sub-conscience, he was not happy. For the Disciples doing what their Rabbis tell them to do, they are called spiritually blind with no Freedom or Freewill. Thus, the substitutes “Disciple and Lord” are the corruptions by the Messianic Jews to set up the same Temple system from the yoke of which Jesus set us FREE by giving his own life as the Lamb of God. Or these robed hireling Dog-Collared Priests in the Churches of Mammon have fulfilled Matt.12v43-45 making the situation worse than before the arrival of Jesus.

BIRTH OF JOHN, THE BAPTIST, AN IDEAL RABBI MATT 13, V52: –

FAMILY OF OUR SUPERNATURAL FATHER ELOHIM, ALLAH, PARBRAHM, ETC.:-

www.gnosticgospel.co.uk/famofgod.htm

Royal Vineyard of our Royal Supernatural Father Elohim, Allah, Parbrahm, etc.:-

St. Photina, the Samaritan Woman at well John. Her Five Husbands were spiritual and not physical. Here are their names:-

If interested, then please find someone who can translate them into Russian.

91. Chaudhry Rajinder Nijjhar Jatt

October 23, 2019 at 12:10 am

The Chosen People are Semitic with curly hair. But you have no Semitic blood. Is the Jew a physical or the spiritual self?

92. alex537alex537

October 24, 2019 at 3:50 am

Verbal gymnastics.

93. lps blake mindcraft and lps riri

October 27, 2019 at 4:53 am

That’s all great and wonderful. It also goes against everything that makes one Jewish. Unless you believe in the so called Jewish “race”. We all experience the wonderment of life. We are all in awe when we contemplate our existence. Or quantum virtual particles. Love. We all do. Yet if you do not believe that we all descended from a man, his sons and their wives a few thousand years ago as written in the Jewish Bible then you are not actually Jewish. You might be of Israeli descent but not Jewish. You believe in a power, an energy which you do not understand and which may or may not exist. With all of the history of Gods it is not helpful and perhaps harmful to call what you feel “God” You are describing an atheistic understanding that their is more than what we know. Gods have always been described as beings. Our oldest known writings are of Gods!
    Calling your amazement of your existence in such an overwhelmingly vast universe “God” is somewhat of an inner fear. A cop out.
    I still think you’re awesome but this, especially from a scientist is a disservice to science.

94. GDDM sam

October 30, 2019 at 2:56 pm

I mean this with all due respect. You are calling the natural forces of the universe god. God is a supernatural being by definition. To say that a supernatural being is nature is contradictory and as such it violates the laws of non-contradiction. What you are in awe of is not god, but the universe. Why don't you call it what it is instead of what it isn't? By calling nature a supernatural thing like god you are reaffirming peoples beliefs in something which is not real. The problem with that is people like Ken Ham and Frank Turek use arguments like yours to justify their beliefs and in turn those beliefs are used to justify worse beliefs. Beliefs like evolution is a myth, global warming is a lie, you can't be a good person if you don't believe X, you are going to suffer for all eternity if you don't hate gay people or are gay, abortion is wrong. These beliefs are held by people who vote or even hold public office. People vote or act based on their beliefs and those votes or actions directly effect the rest of us. Look at the anti-abortion laws in the south for proof of concept. Those laws are entirely predicated upon religious beliefs and the very same laws are objectively harmful to the people they effect. In summary even something as seemingly harmless as the false belief that a supernatural deity is the natural forces of the universe can be used by fanatics and zealots as justification for terrible things.

95. Jamison Scarlatos

November 1, 2019 at 4:44 am

The way I see it, religion and science can very well go hand in hand. I am a Christian. I believe that Jesus Christ died on the cross for our sins.

With that being said, I also believe in evolution. Yeah I know, the Bible says God made the earth in six days and the earth is 6000 years old blah blah blah. I’ve studied the Bible and found out that when you look at it through a metaphorical lens, it makes a lot of sense when you line it up. I also believe in the Flood, which I know isn’t surprising, and I understand there’s a lot of controversy in that, but I have reasons as to why I do. I also believe in the Big Bang, gravity, quantum physics and practically anything involving science, because there isn’t any science that proves or disproves the existence of God.

And I know someone’s gonna ask how can you believe in something you can’t prove, and the answer to that is that it’s a question, like many other questions we may have, such as life after death or events before the Big Bang that we don’t know and one we won’t ever know for absolute certain UNTIL we reach death. Besides, I rather die knowing a nonexistent God who loves me than die not knowing one that does exist.

96. Todd Cronin

November 2, 2019 at 9:27 pm

You can be a neuroscientist and rationalize horseshit beliefs just like in this video.
    I can say I believe god is unicorn. This video is an embarrassment.

97. Todd Cronin

November 2, 2019 at 9:30 pm

This is why zionism is dangerous. This video justifies her zionist beliefs. Ofcourse I will be called an anti-semite but her beliefs will go unchallenged.

98. Todd Cronin

November 2, 2019 at 9:34 pm

watch the above video with Christopher Hitchens.

99. Hector M