Lesson 4 – Knowledge or obedience – The Pioneer school

1. Lynette Streak

July 10, 2018 at 6:13 pm

I am soooo glad you came along in my life I have been asking God for this as I could see the churches are not doing this I have been a Christian since very young baptised in water very young baptised in HS at 15 but never did anything for the Lord because they tell us to just sit and listen. I go out the same way I went in. People in wheelchairs still sitting meeting after meeting. The Lord told me to start the power of six and now I know what He means. Thank you so much. I am now 76 and only now I am going to DO the Word amen amen amen!!

2. JJ France

July 22, 2018 at 10:49 pm

For me the fear is not that I don't know enough, its that it won't work; that my healing/deliverance won't work. Sin of unbelief I guess. I've ssen so many people pray for healing and nothing happened. And I've prayed for people as well and nothing happened. So I stopped trying.

3. Josiane Doummar

August 21, 2018 at 1:18 am

The more I watch , the more I love, the more it's all I ever knew from such a long time but never found it out there until now Torban. Thank you again, and your wife has a beautiful voice , perhaps one day we'll meet and share some songs together , I also have written some for the Lord . Love you guys , God bless.

4. AJ Stan

August 29, 2018 at 7:28 am

The Indian Guy Testimony link is here ,, watch it !

5. Aniya Florentina

October 25, 2018 at 9:47 pm

when we show our children how to do something with practice live,you see after he remember and he doing along.the same is with our lord is our father .amen

6. Veronika Reiter

November 12, 2018 at 9:44 pm

Bitte auf deutsch anbieten

7. Fruit of Righteousness

January 5, 2019 at 4:19 am

"Take a step out on the water and see I AM with you!"

God bless your family with safety and health, Torben and Lena!

8. Marnin Stobbe

January 7, 2019 at 8:52 am

Amazing Torben! me and four other of my 20 year old friends have been so impacted by you and TLR. We have started to go out onto the streets and starting to see the overflow of Jesus life in us and the people around us.

9. Wasihun Regu Gurmu

February 3, 2019 at 5:02 pm

Dear Torben, really your teachings are changed me. God almighty bless you more!!

10. Tobias UreTheWorld

February 6, 2019 at 3:08 pm

So 22:33 is not bad, a bc they make a plan how to do it, and planning can be a good thing. – And if you, as a disciple of Christ, get angry bc of that, you have still the spirit of Anger in you (on the point of making this video obviously) – and that is No good. Be meek and patient and understanding, says the bible!

11. Tobias UreTheWorld

February 6, 2019 at 3:22 pm

26:30 Actually the mirror is on the same side (is the same, Jesus/God) but the person is diffrent (one is freeded and goes from glory to glory in His image and the other goes away and holds on/sees still his own image (which is imprinted by the deceitful plans of Satan)

12. Irene amazo

March 8, 2019 at 5:09 pm

That's it !!!

13. Johanna Larson

March 17, 2019 at 10:53 am

I stumbled upon your videos 2 weeks ago and now watching the Pioneer School. Wow!!! Your vision (which is Jesus’s) makes complete sense!! I have never had anyone teach this way. In church my pastor would barely teach repentance. I thought it was continuing to sin since all men are sinners. And water baptism…… I was taught it was a way to show the congregation you accept Jesus. Healing is unheard of in my church. I go to Assembly of God and rarely people speak in tongues. The Holy Spirit doesn’t move like I want. I know God has set me apart from church for awhile to grow in Him and to show what I have learned.

14. Barbara Holder

March 26, 2019 at 7:51 pm

Thank you. Love your teaching. God bless you.

15. Adon Yisrael

April 8, 2019 at 10:18 pm

A few months ago, I asked myself "how many ppl walked into my path in all my years of life and told me the gospel of heaven or about The Son of God or asked me 'are you saved?' or ANYTHING about being "born again"???

NO ONE IN MY ENTIRE ADULT LIFE CAME INTO MY PATH IN PUBLIC TO TELL ME ANYTHING!!!!

The corporate church system today expects ppl to come to their real estate, church buildings!!!!

But praise Him He found me Himself and lead me to read the Holy Bible!

Now for several years I have been seeking Him on what to do and I have found it: "OBEY ME!" 😇

16. Adon Yisrael

April 8, 2019 at 11:50 pm

I GOT MY ANSWER!!!!! THANK YOU ABBA FATHER!!!!

YOU SAID IT AFTER YOUR INSTRUCTIONS TO YOUR CHILDREN TO "GO CLEAN YOUR ROOM!"!!!!!!

"WE DON'T ACT ON IT!!!" meaning we have NOT BEEN ACTING ON HIS WORDS, HIS TRUTH!!!

THAT'S WHY NOT MUCH HAS HAPPENED FOR CENTURIES!!!!

THE LIAR, THE DEVIL HAD DECEIVED US BY THE WAYS YOU ARE TALKING ABOUT!!!!!

YESSSSSSSSSSSS!!!! I HAVE BEEN HERE GATHERING "KNOWLEDGE" BUT NOT "OBEYING", "ACTING ON IT"!!!!!

I SEE IT NOW!!!!! WOWOWOWOWOW!!!!!

😀😀😀😀😀😀😀

17. Joseph Gonzalez

June 2, 2019 at 8:54 am

Just finished lesson 4…awesome teachings😀

18. C.W. Follower of The Way

June 17, 2019 at 8:46 pm

Awesome!

19. Tara Whelan

July 23, 2019 at 9:29 pm

WELL DONE YOU ARE GOING TO WAKE SO MANY PEOPLE UP. PRAISE AND GLORY TO YHWH And JESHUA.

20. Glenny Medalla

July 28, 2019 at 10:34 pm

the movie pass forward …its al about being loving same logic aapply here

21. mannies nemmys

August 3, 2019 at 12:38 am

Yes, yes, i want to be baptised and then enter the harvest

22. Anna Davydova

August 17, 2019 at 9:39 pm

The song is very encouraging!

23. Debra G

September 10, 2019 at 12:08 am

AWESOME teaching! "If you tell your kids to 'go clean your room" and they go back and memorize "go clean your room" and learn how to say it in Greek and Hebrew, and then study different methods of doing it, yet don't do it… LOL!!! GREAT example of the Church today!!

24. Stacy Marie

September 19, 2019 at 10:08 pm

When something leaves the Temple … then we need to fill our temple with HIM other wise 7 more can come in …. Matthew 12 & Luke 11