Handling Rejection And Knowing What To Say

I’ve noticed that a lot of guys can get frustrated
when it comes to meeting women and dating. They give up a lot of times and I get it. Dating is hard. Socializing is tough and takes a lot to step
outside of your comfort zone. The problem is that men let their emotions
and feelings get the best of them. It’s hard to go through the process of dealing
with your feelings. I totally understand that. But if you know how to do it, you can literally
conquer anything. I always say that when you can stop getting
in the way of “YOU,” the world is your oyster. The first one that guys tell me about their
frustrations with rejection. All I have to say is that you can’t succeed
in anything without rejection. It’s part of the game. No matter who you are, or what you do, you’ll
never get 100% of the girls that you meet. It’s not possible. The trick is to know this. You have to understand that rejection will
occur. It’s how you deal with it that makes all the
difference. Don’t be afraid of it, embrace it, laugh at
it, make a joke of it. It’s one thing if a girl breaks up with you,
but if she rejects you after knowing you for five minutes, then it’s meaningless. A lot of guys also get frustrated by being
a virgin, or from going on a dry streak, and not having sex. This hits a little deeper than rejection. It feels lonely when you’re not getting physical
with a woman. Trust me, I get it. The only way to get over this though is to
focus on the goal at hand. If your goal is purely sex, it’s going to
be harder to get that. If you’re just focusing on sex, it’s the wrong
thing. Women can smell this type of desperation a
mile away. Instead you have to focus on giving value
to the women that you interact with. Don’t be in it just for you, but see how you
can make the interaction fun and interesting for her. It’s like if a salesman goes to your door
and is asking for money instead of telling you about the product, or what it can do for
you, you think that guy is going to make sales? Not a chance. There’s flaking when a woman agrees to meet
a guy out on a date, then she cancels last minute. It’s hard to respect someone after flaking,
especially if they do it on a second chance. What can you do if a woman flakes? You don’t even get angry. You want to politely tell her that it’s not
cool. You can give her one more shot if you feel
like it, but you don’t have to. If she’s not a girl that you’re interested
in, then forget about it. You’ll know if a girl is truly sorry or likes
you if she offers up another time to go out. If she doesn’t offer up another time after
she flakes, she’s not worth your time. A lot of guys also asked me, this is the biggest
question, what to do when they’re lost and not sure what to say to a girl? They get so frustrated with talking to girls. The problem here is that most men overthink
it, sometimes just walking up to a girl and saying hi with a smile is the best thing that
you can do. She wants to meet you. It’s not about what you say to a girl, rather,
how you say it. You can say the same sentence in about three
different ways, which will mean three completely different things. Come in with a confident tone and be relaxed. That’s the key to talking to girls. Treat her as if you’re talking to one of your
closest friends. Finally, I hear this one a lot. Nothing is working and I feel like giving
up. That’s really sad when I hear that because
there’s some people out there that give up way too fast. I almost gave up on learning how to get better
with girls too, plenty of times, but I never did. I knew that this was going to be a challenge. I knew it was going to be hard. I stuck with it. The trick is this. If you feel like nothing is working, then
you have to change something, even if it’s really small. If you start to tweak the way that you meet
women, you can have a greater opportunity of seeing results. Start with something small. Like I said, it could be the way you approach. It could be what you say to her. You can change up style. You got to tweak and tweak until you start
to see better results.

1. Julian Tube

May 31, 2015 at 3:35 pm

Thanks Tripp

2. Axel Daval

May 31, 2015 at 3:43 pm

Do you have a video for texting with girls?
    Like I asked here on a date, she says "yes but not now", how not to act needy when you have to ask again ('cause she's never gonna do the first step).?

3. Mayank Bhattacharya

May 31, 2015 at 4:31 pm

Beautiful production Tripp! Loved the video. To the point, very helpful. But the production quality was even more amazing!

Awaiting more… 🙂
    Cheers!

4. Yard Sale Hunter

May 31, 2015 at 4:41 pm

do a video about how to text her ( keep the convo going, start it, end it, etc)

5. AJ Scott

May 31, 2015 at 5:08 pm

So true, so very true. What would be a way to tell her off about flaking without coming off as angry or needy?

6. Big Al

May 31, 2015 at 7:22 pm

Hey. But I have a genetic problem with acne. I wash my face with toners, I've been on medication but I still get it. The question is does acne have an affect on meeting women? I've seen on one of your videos you mention health is a good attraction. But my acne is ruining it. And I just want to know if it has a affect on meeting and attracting women because it's lowering my self confidence

7. Gambers 2010

June 1, 2015 at 3:59 am

Hey Tripp, have you ever done a video about how to make a awesome online dating site profile? What type of pictures to take. What to say if your not well off financially, etc?

8. eldominicano217

June 1, 2015 at 4:16 am

i like the way you put together your videos….very professional and makes your advice seem more credible.

9. Ido Lapidus

June 1, 2015 at 6:23 am

Hey trip. Im always afraid to look dumb when I'm hitting on a girl, in front of my friends, coworkers and even the girl I'm hitting on. This makes me to afraid to ask her nomber or to ask her out. Pleas advise

10. Nerrith HD

June 1, 2015 at 9:20 am

@TrippAdvice.com Hey Tripp, Can we attract women without having a passion, i mean are hobies, skills, confidence, style, conversation, charm, caring enough? And can i be passionate about my job? Or travelling or playing basketball or bodybuilding can be a passion?

11. AceKhadarTrollFace1

June 1, 2015 at 9:08 pm

Tripp, what do you think is the thoughest part in meeting women?

12. Timur Sharipov

June 2, 2015 at 1:35 am

Tripp how do you kiss a girl
    Like i never kissed before and i want to kiss my girlfriend i dont want to make it crappy i looked up tutorials but they really dont help

13. chander kant

June 2, 2015 at 4:41 am

good tips after many days

14. NJS2011

June 2, 2015 at 5:34 am

I wish women did not make dating so hard. They play games with our feelings. The most frustrating is the constant flaking. That really pisses me off. Why can't they just be upfront with you, say they are not interested so they don't waste my time and i don't waste their time. Then we move on with our life's

15. Arrow Maker

August 7, 2015 at 2:42 pm

Few months back I was seeing this model/actress, things were going perfect for about a month but knowing she had a boyfriend and a kid made me feel like dirt so I ended it, it was wrong, but she was beautiful beyond any girl I've seen, so as you can tell I've shut down completely and I feel like there's no hope in finding the right girl for me, as time grew 8 months later my conference and anaexty got the best of me and now it's like I feel unattractive and worthless you know? Haven't been going out there talking to attractive women because the truth is I'm scared you know? Like I want to go on dates and stuff and let them know the real romantic, caring, kind me, it just comes down to nerves basicly, and the question is Tripp how do I overcome this nervness I'm feeling? When approaching women?

16. NbgdStyler63

November 24, 2015 at 5:41 pm

woow salesman advice was the best for me

17. Zuwu

July 16, 2017 at 8:36 pm

when I search what to say when you get rejected by your crush everything comes up for guys am I just supposed to know what to say cause I don't know what to say there's not one I have seen saying the same thing you said but for girls

18. Gmoney Gaming

October 25, 2017 at 9:32 pm

He said even change when it's even small ahaha! Anyone catch on

19. Harshavardhan Vaidya

November 8, 2017 at 2:14 am

Tripp I was told that graphic design t-shirts are a turn off to women is that true?

20. Bob Owen

November 15, 2017 at 3:10 pm

Sounds like being a heterosexual is a lot of trouble. We're cursed!

21. Koa

March 26, 2018 at 10:10 am

I had a girl flake on me when I asked her out, deleted her and never talked to her again after that, wast of time tbh

22. Eddie C

April 26, 2018 at 6:26 pm

I hate it when they do the look away side angle camera view

23. Cay Man

June 17, 2018 at 6:27 am

24. Fiona Bury

October 29, 2018 at 6:50 am

I’ve know his girl for 5 years and nothing

25. Ennis Whalen

March 4, 2019 at 4:53 pm

Then WHY are you approaching them in the FIRST place? All these rules and regulations upon YOU and not her?

26. M T

March 15, 2019 at 7:19 pm

I didn’t say anything. She texted me telling me she still wanted to “communicate”. I never replied. I see her, I say hi, end of story. I no longer entertain her. I still like her but I’m not going to be a friend to her!

27. Richard Turgeon

March 21, 2019 at 5:30 am

Too hard today to approach women…..because of toxic masculinity and feminism! Let's change of women think…..Really?

28. Patrick Vanegas

January 23, 2020 at 8:05 am

Started tweaking my style and wearing yeezys. Now women are approaching me at bars LMFAO