DON’T TRY TO LEARN ARABIC IN A MONTH! – Fast Language Learning

Good morning. – Good morning to you. How’s it going? – I’m good thanks. And you? How are you? Good thanks. You speak Arabic really well. – Thanks, thank you. What years? (Iraqi dialect for ‘How old are you?’) What other languages do you speak? I speak… …a little Arabic, a little Farsi… French, Dutch, and German. – Nice. A little bit of Ukraini… Ukrainian. I speak English, French, and Swedish. And a touch of Arabic. – Very good. Thanks for watching guys. Make sure to like the video and hit the subscribe button.

1. BenBepz

September 20, 2019 at 6:39 pm

I tried learning French in 3 months, and I'm relatively pleased with the results, especially after using Pimsleur. A month may possibly be too short to learn Arabic, but I would say to learn it conversationally, it's very do-abble.

2. just me g

September 20, 2019 at 8:43 pm

6:33
    كيف حالكي (for a girl)
    you are talking to a guy
    say : كيف حالك 🙂

actually, you did a great job
    I can understand Your accent

it's good …  and your friend also he is good too.

like from Saudi Arabia 🙂

3. Jacob Sebek

September 20, 2019 at 8:59 pm

To be honest the channel name is harder to memorize and kinda weird. Nice video

4. nubalko

September 20, 2019 at 9:04 pm

I really like the stuff what you said about not filtering what word to learn/not to learn.
    I'm learning Russian (have been at it for almost 10 years) and German (started it recently) and when I come across new vocabulary
    during watching tv, reading, or listening to podcasts that peek my interest I look it up, find 1 or 2 sentences where it's used (so that I can get a feeling for using it in context) and and put it into Anki (my go to tool for vocab learning).

I only dismiss words which are seriously outdated (which happens when you read some 19 century novels) or very specific to some field/ technical in nature (e.g. specific engineering, law, medical etc.
    lexical items which I'm not even familiar in my own native language)

5. Tomanita

September 21, 2019 at 10:19 pm

Great video! Yes, it makes more sense to make the "challenge" longer. Especially for such a difficult language. Also, I appreciate you mentioning Swiss German😄👍

6. Mr. Hoot

September 24, 2019 at 6:00 pm

you neeed to move to Arabia to learn Arabic

7. Ina Bergamot

September 26, 2019 at 6:41 pm

I feel a lot of the time when I set myself a lofty language learning goal for a short time period, I tend give up because of feeling overwhelmed rather than trying to stay consistent with a “less” lofty goal. I agree that giving a more long term period of learning will help one to be more successful and to see the long-term progress. Also, being prepared beforehand, being realistic with the goal & using methods you enjoy. There’s always something to be learned from experience! Thanks for sharing.