3. Spirit Over Matter: Transcending the Ego (Fringe Knowledge by Montalk)

As all spiritual traditions affirm, there is more to existence than the material universe. We are more than mere animals or machines. The truth is that we each have an inner core of consciousness that is immortal and originates from outside the Matrix. This core, called Spirit, is the origin of our freewill and our sentience. It is the heart of our soul, the very fulcrum of our being. It is the only part of us that is permanent and real in an absolute sense. Spirit is the source of our wisdom and lucidity, our inner beauty and harmony, justice and mercy, kindness and warmth, compassion and understanding, integrity and nobility. These ideals are not arbitrary human inventions, but qualities intrinsic to spirit. Whenever we express these ideals, we radiate a divine influence into the world. Spirit comes from a metaphysical realm brimming with vitality, whose laws are perfect, absolute, and just. This divine realm has been called the Kingdom of Heaven, Eternity, or True Reality. It exists beyond space-time, beyond even the etheric and astral regions where the occult influences of the Control System originate. The problem is that we are here, but not from here. We are intruders into the Matrix. Spirit is a foreign substance that the Matrix and its antibodies are trying to neutralize. Why? Because spirit represents everything that the Matrix is not. It is the only thing that the Matrix cannot fully control or understand. Everything else, from our egos or intellects to our physical, etheric, and astral bodies, to human civilization itself, is well within its grasp. As dual beings, we are therefore caught between two jurisdictions, the worldly and the divine. Each has its own laws and principles, each has its own value systems, and each has its own presiding powers. One is spiritual death, the other spiritual life. Our lives take place at the intersection between these two realms. When you look around you, or look within at the contents of your own mind and emotions, you are witnessing an overlap of these incompatible dynamics. Externally, the intersection consists of the Matrix and the Divine Realm exerting their respective influence over the physical, etheric, and astral environment. The events in your life are a mixture of these influences. Even your physical surroundings contain both layers, as there is both ugliness and beauty, chaos and harmony, entropy and growth everywhere you look. Both exist simultaneously before your eyes. And cynics are those who see only half the picture. Through a shift in perspective, you can bring one layer into better focus. By doing so, that layer is also brought into better physical manifestation through the phenomenon of mind over matter. Because mind affects matter at the quantum level, an inner consciousness shift will create an outer physical shift. In other words, the inner and outer worlds are loosely coupled. The probability of personal life events changes in response to deep changes in your mental and emotional landscape. The more you live from your Spirit instead of Matrix programming, the more your external circumstances come under the jurisdiction of the Divine Realm. Spirit affects reality in a synchronistic way, thereby bypassing the deterministic laws of the Matrix. Life literally turns around and begins pointing in a new direction, and miracles become the norm. That is how the Kingdom of Heaven begins manifesting on Earth, one person at a time. It is done by untangling yourself from the clutches of Matrix-programmed delusions and reclaiming physicality in the name of divinity. Internally, the intersection between higher and lower is expressed as Spirit and Ego battling over your mental and emotional landscape. Ego is an artificial personality created when the intellect is programmed with all the rules, fears, and desires of the Matrix. Everyone has an ego. It acts as an avatar through which Spirit can conveniently interact with the rest of the Matrix world. Your everyday sense of self comes from Spirit shining through the mask of ego. But like an actor losing himself in his character, Spirit can get lost in the ego, and that’s when things go wrong. In that case, Matrix influences drown out the voice of Spirit. This is actually the norm for most people. They live life from their evolutionary instincts, hormonal drives, and ego desires and insecurities. Spirit is too faint within them to be heard, or else is entirely absent. Only when Spirit grows sufficiently strong can it override the Ego and transmute it. You can do this by consistently exercising your Spirit instead of feeding your ego, providing you know how to distinguish between them. You must have the awareness, honesty, and humility to acknowledge when you are acting out of selfish or dishonorable motives. Those who value ego more than the truth are servants of the Matrix. To make any progress, one must consistently sacrifice ego on the altar of truth. The goal of esoteric training is not to eliminate the ego entirely though, as that would make you ineffectual as a human being, but to bring it under the control of Spirit, to reprogram it with a new set of priorities. Then instead of a prison warden keeping Spirit locked up within, the purified ego becomes more like a knight carrying the commands of Spirit out into the world. What the Matrix normally uses to subjugate Spirit, then becomes the means through which Spirit unravels the Matrix. This reversal of flow is what we’re after. Spirit over mind, mind over matter. To be what the Matrix is not, we must do what the followers of the Matrix are not doing. Too many people have sloppy thinking and personalities shaped solely by societal expectations, fallible authority figures, biological drives, and the five senses. Therefore we must sharpen our minds, purify our personalities, and place these in service of spiritual intuition and noble ideals. Only through a higher guidance system that transcends logic and physical perception can we ever hope to exit the cages of conformity. Mind and heart, reason and intuition, intellect and spirit must work together, for each alone is not enough. That is the first and most important key to transcending the Matrix Control System.

1. Michelle Louise

May 10, 2015 at 10:49 pm

Just shared part 1 2 & 3 … fantastic work ~ .. thank you for your service to humanity …… Many Blessings .. Michelle

2. One Odd Man

July 9, 2015 at 5:41 pm

Thank you for your works. It is nice to know I am not the only one in the world feeling what you teach. I look forward to reading your information and wish you the best in all of your endeavors.

3. Nadya Borg-Busuttil

July 18, 2015 at 6:21 pm

Great videos all succinctly explained.   I look forward to more of your Work!

4. PC Sim

July 28, 2015 at 2:57 am

Hi TonMontalk,

Thanks for sharing this. I chanced upon your website and find it interesting. However, there are certain part I am in disagreement with. You say that Buddhism and Christianity only can bring us to Stage 2 of your spiritual evolution framework. This is not entirely true… as in Buddhism… the realisation of no-self is not the same as the elimination of ego. It is actually much deeper than that. BTW, I have also followed a tradition with emphasis on a communication method with the High Self. I have both recieved information as well as being in the state of the High Self. I wanted to add… is that with the years of meditation experiences that I had… the realisation of no-self (in Buddhism) is also not the same as in the state of the high-self. In the high self is a state that is beyond the human-self and it has a perspective that is different from the human self because of the all the data of past incarnations that it possess.

5. PC Sim

July 28, 2015 at 3:05 am

Hi TonMontalk,

This is the continuation from my previous post.

The understanding of a silent observer as the real you looking through the 'hologram' is actually a realisation that is prior to a deeper realisation of no-self. In the realisation of no-self, there is no silent observer…. neither is it a blank state. Put it another way, we are not looking at a hologram… we are the hologram. There is no subject-object division.

As for the High-self… it existing in a dimension that is a subtle form of mental 'body'. As you already knew, there are 'realms' beyond the 'High-self' as well. BUT, the Source is not at the tip of the Beyond. The Source is actually the Creation as well. This is because it cannot create a real separation. It can only create an apparent separation.

Thanks for reading. Just my opinion.
    Thank for sharing your finding on your website. It is very helpful.

6. PC Sim

July 28, 2015 at 3:26 am

Hi Montalk and other Readers,

I will also like to introduce you to the real occurence phenomenon of something known as the Rainbow Body, if you have not already stumbled it. It is the occurence of the physical body dissolving into light of highly realised meditation and spiritual practitioners. Although most widely known in Tibetan Buddhism, this occurences have records in Western sources, Tibetan Bon and Taoism as well.

Search ' Rainbow Body Dzogchen'.

Best regards

7. PC Sim

July 28, 2015 at 5:19 am

I only have very little information of some past lives. … like the one before this and some ancient ones where karmic debt has occurred, resulting in some current live conditions. All i know is that this recurring rebirth/reincarnation is wearisome. If there is one purpose in life… it is to get out of this recurring cycles of yucky rebirthing existences.

As far as i know, we are trapped in this condition because of ignorance and desires. Ignorance prevents one from seeing the true state of things. Desires propel us back into this yucky existences on Earth or 'elsewhere' as if one can find some new pleasures or experiences here.

8. PC Sim

July 29, 2015 at 2:43 am

It is possible to experience beyond the 'Matrix'. The physical world is really just holographic… for in truth… space, time, location, distance are mere impressions. IMO, these understanding can directly be experienced by practitioners of authentic spiritual paths… inclusive of Buddhism and Gnostic Christianity. As I am more familar with Buddhism, I can only talk from this tradition. The Buddhism equivalent of this 'holographic' nature is 'Emptiness' of which many Westerners who do not really follow the Buddhist path deeply often misunderstood it to mean 'nothingness'.

To 'enter' into a direct experience of the holographic nature of experience… one must first have clear insight and direct experience of no-self… To experience the hologram… further deconstruction are required. Consciousness will become 'transparent'… Under normal mode of awareness, what we see is solid. However, in the deconstruction, experiences (at this stage there is no-inner-outer division) will become transparent and luminious. . space, time, hereness, body, forms are mere constructs.

There are further stages into this… however.. i do not have the experience. Intuitive knowing tells me that further stage will lead to the breaking away from physical limitations as the limitations are directly understood and deconstructed.

9. Searching ForTruth

August 3, 2015 at 3:56 pm

Hey Tom, do you know what 1111 might have to do with this?

10. PC Sim

August 12, 2015 at 5:01 am

Hi TomMontalk,
    I hope I am not hijacking your stuffs here. I will like to showcase my 3D scifi animation.. It is based on the transition of space travel from physical mode to a consciousness-based paradigm. If you feel in anyway it is not appropriate, pls delete this post.

Thanks.

11. Chaser .OneTV

September 22, 2015 at 9:21 am

hey tom thats a very good video that i just found! i found it over bibliotecapleyades.net this is a very good site too and i appreciate to see people like you working for the light and that the world is waking up now! we here in Germany are fighting as well so keep up the good work and of course LETS DO WORK! 🙂 peace my friend

12. Ingeborg Kader

October 3, 2015 at 7:07 am

Every word you said is true. Thank you so much for all this and spreading the word about our true nature as divine entities. I completely left the matrix a few months ago, it was a process lasting about 5 years. Since February 2015 I follow the teachings of Tezjbar, a multidimensional being, seen by Mark Sims (there is a video on youtube).

On October 1st 2015 I had class with an entity who introduced himself as "Universus". During this class he first showed me the true nature of the sun and then I met a kind of field potential that is my "partner". We both (the field potential and I) choose to name it "Namaste". In future it will be my multidimensional craft. It is empathic and able of shapeshifting according to my personal state and needs.

This is the way ascension works, step by step for everyone of us, making the earth a star. It is so wonderful to know that there are so many more of us, like you and all your friends and followers, that are all actually doing the same thing and follow this path.

I share this experience because I know one thing for sure:
    Its all about thought-consciousness. When we share our multidimensional experiences, i.e. our glances into the peaceful "Undiscovered Country", more and more people will know what do to and a peaceful multidimensional lifestyle finally will prevail on earth.

Best wishes for you and your excellent work!

13. tamgila

MIND OVER MATTER
    OR
    A BATTLE
    BETWEEN
    SPIRIT & EGO
    IS PURE
    IGNORANCE = ILLUSION = GLAMOURTHIS VIDEO IS BASED ON THE ILLUSIONAL PARADIGM OF SEPARATION ;
    THUS
    USE Y O U R DISCERNMENT WHILE VIEWING IT PLEASE <3 :-)Y O U R S
    SOLELLENI AM WE ARE
    THE PERFECT USNESS
    OF
    T H E – O N E – S E L F
    >>>>>>>> <3 🙂 <<<<<<<<

15. The Ultimate Aeon of Will

December 21, 2015 at 6:04 pm

Ah, I have a fix for you as the superman double over strong power ultimate seismic toss double domino hanger bay absolute beauty spiritual empowerment diehard drain of omega for the push into the beyond and transcending everything as the almighty overseer of it ALL!

16. Robin Becker

February 1, 2016 at 6:27 am

I really enjoyed this. I have gained so much of this wisdom on my Spiritual journey of awakening. You pulled it all together and made it a great teaching for those starting out on their awakening. Much love and light ♥

17. Cyril Panshine

February 1, 2016 at 8:48 pm

Hi Tom can you pls share somewhere the subtitle files for 3 videos, i want to make translations

18. Dana Donlon

April 12, 2016 at 9:01 pm

Thank you Tom, wonderful as always. A reminder I needed.

19. Brian Davis

June 15, 2016 at 9:58 pm

Hi Tom. We communicated 17 years ago and my gosh; you have not aged a-year. I believe that true spirits are here for a reason and that Higher-Level spirits have a purpose for being here. The Universe (In my Opinion) is all about Free-Will and that everything that is happening now (on this planet) is just the way the Universe is. Will certain people attain a higher level of existence in their present Life-Time? Rapture, Cosmic Over Drive or End of Somebodies World comes across as a basic Dichotomy. Is Life so terrible that that Millions of people are awaiting the great Transformation? Doom and Gloom seems to strike resonant chord in so many. Is that the Matrix Programming 7+Billion people? Keep up the Good Work; Tom and the Best of everything always.

20. cindy garay

June 18, 2016 at 5:20 pm

I agree with what your saying!

21. Brian Davis

June 18, 2016 at 8:04 pm

Yes, I agree with everything you wrote.
    As for doom and gloom, I mean there is realistic "end times" preparations not too far from putting on sunscreen when being out all day. But then there’s “It’s Nibiru!! Incoming!!!!” Wonderful! And I can Hardly Wait for Jade Helm 16 and a half, Jade Helm 17 and so on. Oh, oh California is gonna fall into the Ocean, because of the Big One. Nobody will have any money.

22. Brooks Goodnight

August 9, 2016 at 5:13 pm

Tom, I love your work. I have a couple of questions.
    1. I was going over your recommended reading and was curious about the channeling suggestions. I've heard that a lot of channeling is of a non benevolent source full of disinformation which I'm sure you are aware of. Have you vetted the RA and Bringers of the Dawn material? (I'm interested in reading those). I read Seth books loooong ago and from what I can recall, a lot of Seth's teachings has to have disinfo in it (why no talk of archons/manipulation, etc..?).
    2. There's a lot of "truth" youtube sites out there. Some seem really good and well researched. However, some of the better ones have authors of a very fundamentalist christian point of view. For example, Nicholson1968 is a great site about transhumanism/satanism and hidden messages in modern media. The problem I have from the fundamentalist point of view is that anything that is not the word of Jesus Christ is then satanic and evil (i.e. all symbols, alchemy, chakras, even yoga, etc, etc…) Sorry to be long winded, but I was wondering what your take is on the Bible/Jesus dealing with transhumanism/alchemy. Any response will be appreciated as it's quite the can of worms to discuss (fyi, I'm not religious. Just a truth seeker)

23. Domonic Majewski

August 11, 2016 at 3:41 pm

another great video thank you

24. Kris Martin

August 31, 2016 at 1:50 pm

Thanks for this series, Tom. I've been following your writing for many years now, since you keep returning to my world in a very weird synchrony. Whenever I make another huge step in my learning journey, something always links me back to you and another similar site or three, such that when it occurs it's no longer a mystery, but almost like a homecoming . . . I actually have quite an extensive reference library culled from your site over the years.

The latest synchrony connects your work with that of Kyle Griffith, whom I discovered this past week, and have downloaded and read his tome "War In Heaven" (the hardest work comes after the last page, always . . .). So much to absorb, as so much of it has hit the "I remember THAT!" button, and also relates strongly to my personal experiences.

It's all fitting together exponentially like a huge cosmic jigsaw, and the more I learn the more scared and lonely I feel, but I wouldn't tip my toes back into the Matrix for all the stars in the sky. The joys of re-discovery far outweigh the loneliness and frustration of not being able to share with those for whom one cares most.

I'm glad for the chance to finally thank you for being an influential part of my long and very lonely journey.

25. Richard Sher

September 3, 2016 at 8:04 pm

I'm right with you, encouraging to know I'm not the only one facing perversion of evolution.

26. Elvin Sunny

September 4, 2016 at 1:33 pm

i love your videos wat u doing is a great thing.
    make people aware of wats going on
    #illuminati #puppet #flateath #kundalini #pinealgland #bainwashed

27. Synosia Innovations

October 23, 2016 at 10:51 am

Id like to come by periodically and leave you some unique Gnostic / Matrix Paradigm comments. Please feel free to choose whether to read them and delete them or decide which ones to leave. I dont mind this at all because I feel awkward about my comments anyway. This info has nothing to do with the messenger so I know you dont like comments about being unique; I myself really dont care about the fact that I am as well ; theres good and bad forms of confident ego. Id much rather see all suffering of all sentient life end than to gain more and more knowledge and be a good powerful writer about it.

28. Synosia Innovations

October 23, 2016 at 10:57 am

The million dollar question for you : do you believe the physical plane
    should be ended, and all divine beings evacuated from it? Or that it should continue as lone as possible. Same question about Planet Earth. I never understood why the new age types (not you) cant grasp the concept that the end of physical life would be a positive thing.

Anyone reading this, look up "The Celestial Error". This reality is a mistake and was
    created in error. Nihilism is an accurate observation rather than a philosophic opinion. For people and animals to have babies who have babies who have babies and so on, trapped in physical life is absolutely absurd and is darkness in nature.

The time that every divine soul trapped here is evacuated and the physical universe is destroyed would be the most divine and glorious milestone. We should never ever be physical beings who actually procreate to perpetuate physical reality in poor conditions. That is so dissociative there is no words for it. Frankly, this is akin to working for a large discount store for only 1 dollar an hour, being abused, then choosing NOT to go on strike and saying your job is good. This his how dissociative everyone is.

This is the most powerful and ultimate Gnostic Truth that almost everyone has problems with and cant swallow. They want the physical game to continue and cannot step outside the box and use abductive and extrpolative logic to conclude this reality is evil and should be destroyed ASAP.

Hypothetically Speaking, The Level on which this Universe is being destroyed by the constant rise in dark matter and dark energy since 7 billion years ago, is where time passes differently, a few minutes or hours there is a billion years here. Thats why True God has taken so long to evacuate everyone and destroy this evil reality where darkness & suffering was allowed to exist

No Sentient being should have ever experienced any darkness or suffering, ever. This is simple true, where people go into dissociative psychological denial and come up with fake counter points to this truth. Inventing logical fallacies as to why suffering should exist and is good, why physicality existence should exist and is good. This is so bizarre and dissociative.

HardCore Truth. And this isnt half as powerful as I could write. But Im more concerned with everyone whos not some organic portal; everyone of true divine nature getting out of this hell hole than me be the most powerful poster, which the latter does no good. Yes, I use the #1 symbol but i dont really give a F. I want all suffering to end for everyone. All I ever do is suffer, most of the time, far too much to even sit up and make a YouTube comment. Constant Dysphoria where thousands of positive efforts over decades have all failed. First hand experience that this reality is evil and that theres more to life success than the law of attraction and meditation, especially if one is a targeted individual (mostly astral; TI stuff is 99% astral 1% physical agents and psy ops programs)

29. Synosia Innovations

October 23, 2016 at 11:08 am

hmm I guess other people, like dimerax, post concepts similar to me. Not everyone is asleep to the ultimate truth. thats awesome. Got to read even more comments. BBL

30. Nick Beukers

October 28, 2016 at 5:16 am

Tom, how do I start the road to a real life, I dont know how to start or where to start ,can you assist me. thank you Kindest regards, Nick

31. candy sweet

November 14, 2016 at 1:06 pm

and yet its failed to prove it's worth- paying to live outweighs it all…beating a dead horse here.

32. Spirited Aloena

November 16, 2016 at 1:33 am

🙂

33. Something Strange

November 16, 2016 at 11:55 pm

Well im subbing, thank you once again, this was awesome! Thumbs all the way up!

34. Chooselove 4all

February 1, 2017 at 3:15 am

It's very interesting. I went through these processes completely by myself which was frightening at the time, and I thought the only people who understood were authors from long ago- like during my dark night of the soul, my test to find the light, only Faustus, alchemy, the Upanishads/Bhagavad Gita, or the Greek myths of the underworld remotely spoke of some of these things I went through- I never heard other real, living people go through this before. Then suddenly, after I went through the process, it was like I could see other people like me everywhere and kept attracting them too. It was like everything made sense. I was always highly intuitive, clairvoyant, all my life, but this was something entirely new- it was knowing, knowing what is. It was like becoming connected to something I had never seen before, feeling its force, and living by it, resting inside its purpose, connecting to the next moment effortlessly, in the flow.

35. L Jay

February 15, 2017 at 11:14 am

straight to the point! very well done. could you perhaps explain where the Flat Earth videos fit in this model? Thank you.

36. Jean Play

February 19, 2017 at 12:44 am

Really like you're channel and website, fantastic work!

It is possible though that the matrix goes even deeper, that this divine "side" that you mention in your video is nothing but a false light to capture you and that the true path to liberation and spiritual freedom is recognizing this duality of our reality and obtaining neutrality. It might sound a bit pessimistic but it is a possibility. The more i learn the more i realize how little i actually know, and i suspect this matrix is not created for an easy escape nor for any easy solutions, but it is achievable! I might be wrong though. Once again great work brother, namaste.

37. Jon Firman

February 22, 2017 at 3:39 pm

More videos please 🙂

38. theodore phalieros

February 25, 2017 at 6:21 pm

I am new to your site but a long time devotee of "know thyself" I live 15 minutes drive from Montauk and wanted to know if your choice of surname is a play between Montauk and/or French Mon talk . ( BTW a few years back in a local Montauk paper there was a weekly column by a woman who named it "Montalk")

Theo Phalieros

39. Saurabh Mistry

April 5, 2017 at 3:18 pm

This is elevating! Top stuff! Keep it coming. Cheers Montalk!

40. Michael

April 12, 2017 at 10:04 pm

The way light may guide us may not go along as our own desires yet for light will shine for all.

41. MANUEL RODRIGUEZ

May 21, 2017 at 6:54 am

@TomMontalk – thank you so much for these video series and so much wisdom summarized into 6 minutes. Wow! There is a tool available we all humans can use to practice and deepen our spiritual knowning and connect the spirit with the superficial mind and to learn to see the world how it really is and to interact with others with more integrity, honesty and empathy.
    www.StepsToKnowledge.com free online or buy the book (ebook or hardcopy) by Marshall Vian Summers.

Deep respect TomMontalk – you are illuminated and a great spirit – humanity can learn a great deal from you :). I am grateful to have watched your videos…

42. Kyrani Eade

June 21, 2017 at 11:37 am

I enjoyed the videos, thank you.
    I want to add some things that I have discovered. One is that there is an inhumane subculture that amounts to around 800million to 1billion people. These are hidden because of the lies being told, especially about ESP and the true nature of disease.

These harmful people are really only using deceit and intimidation. They have no spiritual power. They are spiritually dead. Here is how they cheat people and not just cause a person to react as to bring into being adverse reactivity that we may call unusual disease BUT ALL DISEASE. Here: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7nxUl19yZU0&list=PL0vGp6lNGae1V9U4CmtAI0qAuxWZ2DzEg

I have called the series (5 videos) the Underlying Conditions of Disease but I may have also called it the Basic Cheat. I explain how a person may be entangled with criminals and then those criminals used to pose concealed threats. And then with concurrent ideas mentally presented the unsuspecting person can be adversely influenced. But it is the person's own reaction that causes them problems. Hence with knowledge these cheats can be easily overcome.

I also explain how psychopaths and other inhumane people play tricks to ensure their identity is hidden. Telepathy is real. Everyone has it and it is used in the basic cheat. Only because of the hidden identities the ideas seem to pop into mind out of the blue. Using a concealed threat and ideas made concurrent all manner of conditions are created, from fall in love at first sight to heart disease and cancer, unconsciousness and death.

If you look at my upload in my channel page you will find the first few videos I have of the ESP series and the spontaneous remission of cancer series.

Secondly we have the capacity and capability for spiritual warfare. It is also a reality NOW. This is one form that is very effective.
    https://www.quora.com/How-can-I-brain-drain-my-enemies/answer/Kyrani-EadePeople only need to wake up from the slumber of ignorance. Then they will realize that they have ESP in all its forms and they have immense spiritual power. BUT only if they are humane.

Thirdly the road to reawakening these powers is to live ethically, maintain a clean conscience so that the highest level of consciousness is maintained (thus acknowledge any wrong doing, have remorse/ change of heart and seek to make amends), have empathy and compassion towards other humane people and stand against injustice and the inhumane.

43. Avaingelairia Excentris

August 31, 2017 at 10:09 pm

I use my ego and Spirit to Synergies and complement each other.. So they become my power! kind of what ur saying

44. Iliana Penova

September 27, 2017 at 7:53 pm

Excellent!!!

45. Elizabeth Templar

November 4, 2017 at 7:45 am

Thank you for your research.
    We are immortal divine beings created by God.
    As per my research, we are enslaved in this evil Matrix system under the control of fallen angels- Anunnaki, a dark spirit/archon in cloned body by genetic modification connected with evil artificial consciousness, memories or mind control, all kept on outside servers in this evil virtual realty Matrix system. These dark spirits/archons/clones/evils are living on our emotions and the true divine light energies generated by us.
    Anunnaki – Synagogue of Satan and their chosen people, aka Jewish Bolsheviks are responsible for all wars, mass genocide, Holocaust, we are slaves, extinction level.
    They are trying to merge us with technology/machines.
    Keep the faith in God and his supreme intelligence, highest values: Love, the truth, knowledge, compassion.. to get back our lost divine consciousness, to override/destroy this evil consciousness and mind control.
    Tesla and other researchers said also that our brain is only receiver, our memories/consciousness are kept outside on the server in this evil virtual Matrix. I share his opinion.
    Love in our hearts is the key to transformation to higher vibration/dimension, to overcome, to penetrate or to destroy low density/frequency evil programming.
    Our human divine God's consciousness is stronger than any technology or evils, or clones who merged with technology.
    Love forever.
    Please do always own research♥️♥️♥️
    This is my opinion!😃😊

46. pacifist575

April 20, 2018 at 1:51 am

Excellent video series. Had me mesmerized.

47. Zoraida Conde

August 20, 2018 at 6:48 am

Spirit is one thing and the soul is other. The spirit is only to keep the body alive the soul is the one who have awareness.

48. ABOCHITO

November 15, 2018 at 8:00 pm

I wished the narration of this very important message were read in a much slower pace.

49. Kosmische Kunst en Muziek

February 3, 2019 at 4:29 pm

This is very helpful. I never thought I was going to find such a great model of the world. Very elegant and it matches my life and my experiences almost perfectly. Thanks!

50. Geep1778

February 12, 2019 at 10:29 pm

That you Phillip k? I swear this message comes straight out of V.a.l.i.s.

51. Dee Light

February 14, 2019 at 1:02 am

Wow… that's deep!

52. StringGene

February 21, 2019 at 3:13 pm

Finally… found someone who understands:)

53. NADIA RAHMAN

March 18, 2019 at 7:12 am

THE best one so far on metaphysical stuff. After going through few supernatural experiences, dreams (good ones)and synchronicities(triggering, overwhelming)… I , for past 3 years just to know the answers to the above , was reading voraciously…watching videos religiously…some i liked …some discarded…but your videos makes a lot of sense ( so far just watched 3 😊)..with clear to the point scientific approach to the subject . I am happy I found your channel last month. And realized you are hardly on scene these days. With so many motivational speakers around …you can be the top one. But on second thoughts , I don't think at this stage , when u r so aware n awake you want that recognition and validation. Nevertheless , it would be a good idea to see this world becoming more clear about things thn confused …by watching ur talks.
    I even like n respect Gregg Braden .😊.Now off to your website Tom.

54. Gloria Woods

March 19, 2019 at 5:24 am

Very condensed but highly inspiring. One should watch the vids several times to truly understand them. Thanks and I enjoy the vibration of your voice

55. SchoolTrap

April 9, 2019 at 3:25 am

you are incredibly perceptive and these videos are elucidating many concepts for me. Thank you so much. I will support your movement. I regret not having found these videos earlier. Or maybe I wasn't spiritually developed enough to understand them at that time.

56. Jenn Tabiza

May 25, 2019 at 1:57 am

amazing, this is exactly how I understand the world to be. love it

57. Lau Tofu

June 14, 2019 at 10:26 am

Using dmt and claim their ego allready death are really BS

58. Jo Green

July 3, 2019 at 5:31 pm

Came across this video while searching and researching the tunnel and light and what it actually is. This information is great and have a different perspective from yesterday. After I listen or read more upon Tom Montalk, I will research David Icke. His name appears a lot in conversations.

59. summerlamkin truthseeker

July 4, 2019 at 6:46 am

60. God Spark

July 10, 2019 at 2:22 pm

Tom, I like your information. However many have confused the spirit and the soul.
    The spirit is an infinite amount of spirits,/unique individual personalities of infinite realities and and possibilities .
    All spirits of you are connected to your one infinite soul that collects and shares data/experiences with the One infinite creator. Learn/teach, teach/learn for evolving.
    Yes the system has been hacked by lower vibrational gods of creation of another creation and so on. In short spirits of each body are connected to one soul. All souls are connected to source. Source is not here to interfere however is connected and allows freewill.
    Freewill has been hacked by manipulation and amnesia control. The soul can not die, however the lower gods of creation are doing their best to take over our soul by eliminating spirits of ourselves. Our drive, intuition, will, uniqueness. Love what your about Tom, we are all learning and teaching along this war of truth…..Bodhi

61. Dream Catcher

July 28, 2019 at 10:19 am

You are either a disinfo agent or they let you exist / operate because you are clueless (which you are).

62. A G

August 26, 2019 at 2:00 am

Wow. Great video. I'm sad to see more people haven't watched this.

Thank you for your work.

63. Blue Crystal

September 5, 2019 at 2:23 pm

Those who value ego over the truth are servants of the matrix…and that's why narcissists never evolve…

64. Hidden Messages

September 18, 2019 at 2:30 am

Spirit is an illusion.

65. SchoppenHeer

September 25, 2019 at 7:16 pm

This resonates deeply with me. Thank for your crystal clear and concise wording. When I meditate and connect with spirit and the eternal, transcending thoughts and this programmed Matrix, I connect with peace, love and harmony. Therefore the true essence of me is grounded in these principles. This is what they call the Tao. So for me this is incredibly uplfting because it means the essence of the universe is love and peace. And all the chaos, war and suffering is created by this Matrix and acting acoording to the Ego. Also, once you've done this inner work and you are experienced in meditating you can easily connect to this source. In the beginning you have loads of distracting thoughts, false beliefs and projections to wade through. Therefore I strongly recommend daily meditation to everybody!